Saturday, October 10, 2009

A fall wedding

Photographing a wedding is really such an honor. In most cases, you don't know the bride and groom personally, yet they trust you to observe and document this singularly significant day in their lives. By the end of the day, I find myself wishing I were friends with the happy couple as well as their many friends and family, for they are all just spectacular in every way.

Meet Allie. Spectacular only begins to describe her. Fabulous. Gorgeous. Charming. And all this before she even was in her dress.

Photobucket

I liked Allie even more when I saw her cake. Holey Shmoley. So spunky and fun.

Photobucket

Meet Allie's new husband, Sean. This reception center was amazing and made it so easy to get so many great shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did I mention these two were fabulous? And through it all Allie never complained once, even though it was 50 degrees. Congratulations, you two, and thank you for letting me capture the beginning of the rest of your life.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Carly--you have made this Napan really proud. you are absolutely wonderful, the pictures are so good! I never worried about recommending you! Never! You're a gem--not only a sweet mommy, but a talented photographer.

Cathy said...

Oh I forgot to mention how beautiful you are Alie, and what a handsome husband!! I love the cake, flowers, dress, reception site. I hope that it was a wonderful day!!

Brittani said...

It has been awhile since I have seen allie but she is exactly as I remember her... except we spent most of our time together in volleyball uniforms! what a beautiful bride and day of a wedding!

Kathleen said...

I love your pics. Wish you could have taken my wedding pics. ...but then you weren't born yet were you. You captured them so beautifully.