Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Avery and co.

This little cutie is my niece. She gets to come hang out with me sometimes while her mom works. Am I the luckiest aunt in the world or what? Oh, and her mom and dad are pretty cool, too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm playing around with some new editing styles and was wondering what y'all think. This first one is how I normally edit, the one below is a "vintage" style that's pretty trendy right now. Classic or trendy? Which do you like better?

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lois Lane said...

I like both styles!

Bryan and Susan said...

These are great. I wish you could make me look that cute.

Katy Lyn said...

I loved both colorings!! I just updated one file... I didn't want to be one of those that loads up EVERY picture. Same shot with 2-3 different colorings... Normal, black/ white, sepia, vintage etc. Thanks so much again, I am soooo happy how they turned out:)