Friday, October 8, 2010

Picture perfect

Every so often I have a "perfect" session. The lighting is perfect, the subjects are perfect, and every picture turns out just as I'd imagined or better. This was one of those. Funny story: when I first decided I wanted to dip into the photography industry, I asked these two to pose for me so I could get some practice. I cringe to look at those pictures now (not because of them-- purely because my own skills were so lacking). I know I'm still far from perfect, but I hope these show some growth. :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Landon and Julie said...

Carly, I absolutely love them! I have no idea which one I'll use for the Christmas card! Thank you!!!

Lori said...

Of course they are perfect...you took them, and they are MY KIDS! Truly, the are darling!!! Love them