Friday, June 25, 2010

Love is in the air

I have been waiting for this day since before these two were dating. I have longed for a family member (sister, brother, it doesn't matter) to get engaged so I could really have some fun with an engagement shoot. Yesterday I got my wish. We spent two and a half hours in four different locations with three clothing changes to walk away with 440 pictures. The lighting was perfect, the couple was beautiful, the weather was a tad warm, but we had fun. Usually, I can easily pick my favorite 3 or 4 pictures to include on my blog. This time I could only get down to 34. 34! This post may turn into a series. :-) Here are 3 to get started.

Congratulations Ashley and Michael! I am so excited for you two!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

I knew you just did the shoot last night, but couldn't resist checking hoping you had already posted some pics! WOW!! You are soooo talented!! Truly they look so great! I got teary, I really can't believe she is getting married, I guess my baby sister is all grown up!