Friday, January 8, 2010

Slow down

I'm not gonna lie... things are a little slow right now. But you know what? I'm ok with that. It's nice to have a break, and who wants to take pictures in 15 degree weather anyway?

I do get a little restless from time to time, however, and sometimes I just need a good photo to edit. Four months is often one of the most difficult ages to photograph, so I borrowed my niece for a little practice session. I think she must have some the biggest eyes I've ever seen.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

{Elyse} said...

Just the other day I took pictures of my 4 month old nephew and then realized why people say 4 months is the hardest age to photograph. They can't sit up and they wont just lay there!! Yours turned out great as always and she is adorable!