Saturday, November 7, 2009

Becky + Ryan + 1 = Cute Family

This darling couple had the stars align for a beautiful photoshoot today. As luck would have it, it was sunny, 55 degrees, and there were still some fall leaves! Each week I think surely THIS is the last week before the leaves are REALLY gone, but then they hold out just a little bit longer. Becky and Ryan are expecting their first (a boy!) in March and what a cute addition he makes to these pictures in Becky's little belly, don't you agree?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I said something to the effect of, "Grab some leaves and throw them in the air," at which Ryan gave me an incredulous look and probably almost walked straight to the car and drove home. But being the good sport he is, he humored me and this is the result. So great.

Photobucket

0 comments: