Monday, August 3, 2009

And to think I almost quit

I have a confession to make. After this last session, I came home and told my husband I wasn't cut out for this. I was discouraged, and didn't think I had gotten anything good, even after 90 minutes of shooting. I uploaded my pictures and glanced at them quickly, then went to bed thinking my short-lived career in photography was over.

Tonight I decided to take a second look. And this is what I found.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think these might be some of my favorite pictures to date. Aubrey and Riley, you can be my models any day. I swoon every time I zoom in on your eyes. It's a good thing my son is only three, or he'd be in BIG trouble.

3 comments:

Naoma said...

You are Definately cut out for this!! You are awesome! Beautiful pictures!

Kes said...

they turned out so cute! can't wait to see the rest. and of course you can use my girls ANYTIME! :-) thanks again carly.

Lois Lane said...

I am SO glad you're not quitting!! You are an AMAZING photographer, Carly! Don't get discouraged--just keep practicing. I mean, you've seen MY pictures, right? And my mother is a professional photographer, so you'd think I'd have some skill. But your pictures make me insanely jealous. :)